First, you should pay attention to the IP settings and modify the defaults if necessary (for example, to make the Server work together with a standrad FTP server on the same machine):|
Then, use Wrinter Server's options to get it to:
- IP Address - bind to the desired address as needed;
- Port - set the Server to listen to an alternative port;
In addition, you get options to control the overall application behaviour:
- Show/Hide specific layers from your vector Input Files;
If you know the titles of selected layers in your multilayer vector files, you can automatically switch them on or off to be included or excluded in/from the print. For example, you have a bunch of CAD files which contain a Bill Of Materials layer. By switching this layer on and switching all others off, you can print only relevant information, without showing any of your drawings. In effect, you can easily extract data from CAD files in one step!
- Add a Watermark to all files;
This is the process of superimposing an image to all printed files. You have full control over
where and how does the added image appear (not necessaily restricted to watermark use only) within the
main document. In addition, you can prepare any combination of graphics and text to be used as a watermark
image - as long as its file format is one of the supported formats (read). When working with multipage documents, the watermark is added to each page!
- Set additional information to print on every page out of your device. Except for the banner text and font size, you can also print the user name and date/time of printing.
You can download the evaluation copy of Wrinter Server for Win32 now!
- Source Files Delete removes all Source Files after processing;
- Force Bad Files Printing prints any file no matter of its header (files still have to be of one of the supported formats);