C36 is an automatic digital security system that goes above and beyond simple alarms: it actually
takes the first step in putting the perpetrator away for good. Using a combination of sensors, cameras and
actuators and software-driven, a fully developed C36 is hard to defeat. Below is a principal diagram of the
main components and their interrelationships:
Video cameras (either color or B&W) monitor the area(s) where a break-in may occur (like doors, windows,
HVAC vents). The images from said cameras and data from the sensors are analyzed by the software in real-time,
and discarded, if nothing happens (useless images are not recorded and you don't have to spend time
sifting through hours of recorded video). When a change is introduced in the picture, the
software decides if this change is due to a person or a naturally occurring event (e.g. wind,
rain) and, should said change be classified as intrusion, the C36 will:
As described, the C36 has several very important advantages:
- Identify the type of intrusion using data from other sensors (if so equipped).
- Start recording of digital video. Recording may be set to stop after a time interval or upon
the removal of the intrusion. Recorded video is stored until you decide to discard of it.
- Notify the chosen law enforcement agency, you, or third parties (as set). Optionally, local
alarms may be activated.
- Start transmitting selected still pictures or live video to the chosen recipient (law enforcement
agency, third parties, media).
- Depending on the configuration, disable the perpetrator temporarily (using sedative capsules
or gas) for pending arrest, or mark him/her with tagging agents for easy identification
when at large.
- Reset all circuits and return to normal monitoring.
Please contact us for more information on C36, .
All correspondence is kept in strict confidentiality.
- Fully automatic, there is no need for human intervention when monitoring.
- Technology similar to the one guiding the Tomahawk smart missiles identifies perpetrators
faster, better and most importantly, safer for you.
- Live pictures/video transmitted to the chosen law-enforcement agency makes the arrest a breeze.
- Disabling the perpetrator virtually guarantees the arrest, no matter how slow the response time.
- When perpetrator marking is opted for instead of disabling, detectives can trace the
organized crime structures.
- Used in combination with healthy local criminal laws, C36 is an effective tool for making your
life safer by giving you leverage and a say in the fight against crime.